Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hellos.
Haiix, secondary 3 life is superduper tiring. I feel exhausted EVERYDAY.I mean, totally exhausted. Mentally and physically. Sianzxc. And everyday also got homeworks. Sigh, just have to accept my fate though. I think im kinda glad that i didnt get into triple science, cuz my friends in triple science stream are like, even worse! They have more tests and more homeworks then us. Hahas. God's Blessing uh? :D
Haiix, youknowwhat? I feel very distant from my friends. We were once quite close, but now. Haiix, i feel as though I dunno her any longer.
She has changed. Is it time for me to move on and make more new friends? I do know that im quite like, rigid with my friends. As in, I dun mix around easily, and i prefer to hang out with my already-known friends instead of making new ones. Sigh, what should I do? I just feel so awkward trying to make new friends. Like, I feel that I dun open up to others easily sia. Everyday when I'm in school, I feel as though iIm wearing a mask to cover who I am deep down. Only during CCA can i take off my mask. But, even so, my pres is very strict and i have to be guai again. I cant let loose anymore. I feel so stressed, so sianzxc, that i dun wanna do ANYTHING at all. I know i have to do my homework, but i feel so sad, so tired, so stressed that I dun do it. Haiix. Lets hope I can persevere on. :(
My life right now? Its a mess. Im sorry for not updating my blog but i just dun feel like it. Haiix, im veryveryvery sad, y'knw. I lost one of my better friends, and the grp of friends I usually hang out with have also moved on(as in, make new friends?). Haiix. I guess its time for me to make new friends too. But how? Like, up till now, i still hardly talk to people in my class. Im friends with like, LESS than half the people? :O Haiix, and i get the feeling that alot of people dun like me in my class. WHY? :( Even her(refer to para1). Haiix. I have such a depressing life. But nevermind! As the saying goes: "theres a light at the end of the tunnel" or something like that. I shall just continue to move forward. Alone. And strive to do my best in everything. And not go to Facebook. Haiix, i think alot of people regard me as the one who is always oh-so-happy, the one who is always smiling. But, thats not how i feel inside! Just to be accepted, i have to put on an act. How pathetic am i! Haiix, I miss my sec2 life. I miss my primary life. I miss my past. I regret not appreciating it at that time. I regret wasting my time away. I regret not being able to be more enthu about everything. I regret not cherishing my friends and classmates and teachers in the past. Haiix, why did I change so much from primary school? I was so guai and didnt care much abt what ppl think of me. Now, everything i do, it has to be 'in'. I hate the me now. Its not who i am, it cannot portray me as me. Im not the unique me anymore. Im just another ordinary girl, a dumb,stupid girl that is trying so hard to be 'in', but still end up being ostracized. Haiix. Goodbye world. Im off to sleep. At least i can escape from the harsh reality for awhile. Even if its for a short while. And i miss my maid. hahas, goodnight! :D

~godismysaviour~

No comments:

Post a Comment