Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ITS HOLIDAYS!

Its the 1st of June, and that means its HOLIDAY TIME!
Ahhh, finally a break after 10 weeks of hellish School Days. Hmmm, MYEs are over, and i screwed them all. Failed Amaths. Unexpected. :( But yeah, my Math have never been good. Sigh.
STRESSED. Tomorrow I'm having auditions. Haiiix, i really really really wanna be pres. :( But yeah, i dun think i can, since im not a triple science student and my pres doesnt like me(i think). After the auditions tomorrow, there'll be an interview on Friday. Sianzxc, i cant be the pres anymore. Andandand! For the auditions, they'll be giving us NEW score! We have to read ONTHESPOT. Oh manzxc, how am i going to play well! Im so screwed.
Haiiix, Ive wasted almost one week of my holidays doing absolutely NOTHING. How in theworld am i ever going to finish the tons of homework i have? Oh manzxc. I am so very screwed. Andandand! Another week of my holiday would be gone cuz' I'll be goin for OBS. ONE WHOLE WEEK WASTED. Ohya, im damn scared for OBS, like seriously. Canoeing+kayaking for ONEWHOLEDAY. Im gonna die. Seriously. Haiix. OBS is soooo stressful. And scary. :( I wanna be pressssssssss. heehee. ;D i still havent write my testimonial for my Baptism. Better get it done fast, otherwise i can dream on about getting baptised, and i reaaally wanna get baptised. :( I have a whole load of things to do, and i have not even touched one of them yet! I am very screwed yeah? Haiix, and my blog is so deaddd! :O Not very surprising. But I WILL, and I MUST, get EVRYTHING done BY THE THIRD WEEK OF THE HOLIDAYS! Its not impossible. :D Cheerme on yeah? Tyvm. And i shall end off here. GOODBYE FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment