Tuesday, June 9, 2009

RANDOM RANDOM RANDOMM!!

hiie ppl!
nothing much happened to me as usual. i went to school, had harmoc prac andd... nth much.. just that my 教练 nvr come and ii overheard my Vice-Pres sayy he went overseas, then forget everything.. so come back 'blur blur' de.. or sth like that.. ^^ i dun mean to eavedrop but they say it kinda loudly so i heard everything.. i'll bet most if the ppl oso heard lor.. lols..
anw, i heard a extremely good news.. I DUN HAVE CCA PRAC ANYMORE FOR THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK BECAUSE MY TEACHER I/C DUN WAN(vice-pres or pres sayy de)!! SO I'M FREE(until 23rd, that is)!!
~lalala~ i am soo random sia.. dunno wad to rite, no sequence de.. jump here jump there(direct translation from "跳来跳去").. hahas.. soo sorryy.. but 我就是like that de.. and i am like, changing from 'channel 5' to 'channel 8'.. no wonder my language sux like hell.. haiix.. i noe i very vulgar.. haiix..
rite now, my sis is busy doin her hw while i am slacking.. though i noe that i've been slacking for the whole hols.. haiix.. random..
~lalala~ i have NOTHING more to write.. so u ppl have escaped from my randomness..^^ hahas.. congrats! byee! cya nx time!~
XOXO
michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment