Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hi ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!
Welcome to the stupidest blog on Earth, and it belongs to...*drumroll*
ME!
haha. ok . im being very lame. anyways, today, i have got nothing much to say except that im taking my Grade 5 piano practical exams 2 weeks from now!! i nvr even practice seh.. i confirm guarantee chop i will fail. i will bet u $1.. ): haiix.. havent even do theory, even if pass the exam still cannot continue to grade 6.. sadd! walaoeh! i hate my life lorhs.. ):
today, i had flute lessons. it was an o-k. but had a test on a flute song ' 欢乐颂 'haiix.. i got 8.5 only.. out of 10.. my fren got 9!! sheesh! STUPID! haiix. and tomoro have ENGLISH TEST! FACTUAL RECOUNT! I SURE FAIL! MY ENGLISH SUCKS! FROM MY BLOG POST U SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ALREADY! AND MY TEACHER HAS QUITE A HIGH EXPECTATION OF ME FOR MY ENGLISH! SHE WAS VISIBLY DISAPPOINTED WITH ME WHEN SHE READ MY MARKS! I GOT A B4! CAN U BELIEVE IT?! SO LAN! ARGH! I HATE MYSELF!! I CONFIRM GUARANTEE CHOP I WILL FAIL!! AND TODAY HAD MATHS TEST! I SKIPPED 2 QUESTIONS! MAXIMUM I CAN GET ONLY 20/25! STUPID! ARGH! I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE MY LIFE!
whew, finally calmed down.. argh! i dun wan go see harmonica concert.. its on a SATURDAY! stupid la! argh.. stupid stupid stupid!!! wadeva le la! i dun care le! BYEBYE!
i hate my stupid life                                                     ~michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment