Friday, September 18, 2009

yohhs!
welcome once again to my blog! its been 2 weeks and 2 days since  i last blogged.
didnt do much during the elapsed time. just went visiting ex-SKPians' blog..
not exactly only skp-ians, but my good friends, including some of my church friend.
sigh.misses skps alot. reallyreally misses it.
 oh, andandand, today rained quite heavily and i realised that i lovelovelove spending heavy-raining days in the side seat of a moving vehicle, especially when seated in the 2nd deck of the double-deckered bus, beside the window! the view is like, MAGNIFICENT! i lovelovelovelovelove the view. :D  woosh! my post quitee longg seh today.. (: surprising eh? lols.


ok! i noe thatt u must be feeling very bored already so i shall end off my post with this quote:
"God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us."  Saint Augustine
Meaning: God loves each one of us veryveryvery much. As if there was only on of us on this world.(My interpretation)

No comments:

Post a Comment