Tuesday, October 20, 2009

yohhs ppl! i'm backkkk~
today is the last free day. ): tmr is normal timetable lerhs. so sad rite.
haiixx.. so today, we had mini-olympics(still!0:) LOL.
so, it was bout' the same. went to cca room. hahas. i called AND smsed my senior early in the morning to ask her whether we goin cca room.
then later i was playing wif my frens, i didnt noe she got smsed me back. x_x
then charlotte asked whether she got reply then i said no. then i go check luhs, since i also dunno. LOL
then i saw her message, LOL. very late lerh lorhs. she smsed me back kinda early butthen i 8.55 liddat then see. PSPS.
then arhs. i called my another senior. then she reject my call. sheesh, but she was taking the survey so nvm.
then she smsed me. then i asked her survey juz finished ah then ya larhs. then i asked her whr she. then she say in cca room lerhs!
cheatt!!! juz finish how can so fast reach de?! eeeeehh. hmph. LOL anyways. today in cca room played wordsearch! hahas.
then erm got play 'tai ti', stress and erms, cheat and hangman(sorta). haha. nth much really happened today, so my post shall be short and 'sweet', HAHA! okies. i've come to the end of my postt~ tata~ (:

michelle was here(:

No comments:

Post a Comment