Sunday, October 25, 2009

yohhs ppl of the world. LOL.
todayy is a sundayy and i went to church~~ haha
anw, today nth to post cuz nth happened. ):
hahas. today nvr go cell grp. (: ytd also. LOL.
fridayy we knew our marks etc etc. i got 14th in class! i want cryy lerhs.
and 172 in level! omg. so lan. i can jump off a building nia. LOL. joking. (:
haiix. my overall percentage only 72.9 lehs. so low. A2 only. i very sad nia.
HELLO?! I GOT 4 A1s AND 4 A2s BUT I ONLY GOT 72.9?! WALAOEH!
haiix. i very depressed lehs. how?! i dun tink i can get into 2 A/B/C already. sure go 2 E or worse derhs. haiix
haiix. haiix. actually i had sth to post for dunno which day. butthen i 4got wad i wanted to say. PS.
haiix. haiix. haiix.
I GOT FORCED TO GO TO THE HARMOC OUTING(IN CHALET), BY MY SENIORS!!
I SAID I CANT GO THEN THEY SAY MUZ GO.. SHEESH!
LOLS. ok ok. dun care lerhs. ((:
today very boring. hahas. wadeva. byebyee~ cya in my next post. (i noe this is veryu abrupt, but i cant help it.)
michelle was here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment