Thursday, January 21, 2010

hello~
today my school ended at 11am! so early right? hahas. 
dun really have much to post. :X sorry. and i do know that my blog has been kinda dead but wad can i do? i just forgets to post.:X and it is NOT a convenient excuse i use ok? hahas. my english has been deproving. :( in terms of oral, i still have my 'accent' according to my friends, though i seriously dun think i have. do i? hahas. anyways, today was FUNFUNFUNN! ;D hahas.
i had home econs. they stupid la my sch. change the name until veryvery long. frm home economics become global citizens education home economics. long or what? heh. i cooked spanish sponge cake! nice luh. hahas. but im like, extremelyextremely suay. i got a GUY for my partner. sheesh. and i dun even know him at all!! hahas. oh. and we didnt even communicate larhs! we were just like "you want to do" only ! LOLS. i mean, seriously~ i dun even know the guys in my class. :X other than al. hahas. then after home econs was RECESS. hahaha! ;D i took a picture of joanne. wanna see? hahas. i shant upload though. LAZYY~~ hahas. imma lazy gal ;D <3 after recess was english. it was okayy. we had to read the sentences and my row was ULTRA lucky lorhs. the teacher actually wanted everybody in the class to read and she missed my row cuz she jumped here jumped there, as in. erms. she randomed? LOLS. and so she missed my row and so we dunnid to read. ;D <3 haas.
LOLS. you know wad? i miss 1 Respect. :( my class is ultra boring. its ok luh actually but its very difficult to make friends. and my row is like, superduperultra lazy. when teacher ask us to make groups they always like, aiyah, liddat can lerhs. i mean! seriously! i wanna be with people i noe! like yilin~ <3 hahas. then other respectians so fast make good friends. then ;pangseh' me and yilin. :( so sad right? hahas. nevermind. i shant care. oh! and my row got BaiZhiYang larhs. how suay is that? he is like. extreme niangniangqiang. urgh. and i DESPISE him. in fact, i LOATHE him. aiyah. dunno larhs. the degree abit wrong eh? LOLS i mean. seriously. he is like. always putting on FAKE accents. like. china accents, indian(?) accent, etc etc. so stupid. i mean. my accent is not purposely de lorhs. sheesh. haiix. i miss 1 Respect and 6 Faith lots. :( nevermind. kayys. gottogo! ;D see ya in my next post! stay tuned... ...

michelle was here

No comments:

Post a Comment